Free Hearing Screening
Most routine physicals should include hearing tests!
But the fact is 86% of physicians do not screen for hearing loss during a physical. State-of-the-art Hearing Health screenings and hearing aid fittings require the highly-specialized skills and technology we provide.
New studies link “Untreated Hearing Loss” to Dementia!
A Johns Hopkins study found that those with “mild hearing loss” had twice the risk of developing dementia. Those with severe hearing loss had five times the risk!
Studies have also linked untreated hearing loss effects to:
- fatigue, tension, stress, depression and anxiety
- social isolation and loneliness
- reduced mental alertness and frustration
- increased risk to personal safety
- impaired memory and ability to learn new tasks
- reduced job performance and earning power
Why suffer needlessly from:
- Inability to hear clearly
- Tiredness & Exhaustion
- Low Self-Esteem & Well-Being
CALL 312-346-1136 TODAY FOR YOUR FREE HEARING SCREENING and "FREE" HEARING HEALTH CONSULTATION!
We also offer:
Free 75-Day Hearing Aid Trial
Free Hearing Aid Demonstration
Or for more information, please fill out the form below and our staff will help you schedule your screening or answer any questions you may have.